Translate

14 February 2018

Malaysia's Lee Chong Wei said yesterday he was not the man in the sex video that has gone viral.











Chong Wei out to smash culprit who made sex video that’s gone viral

BADMINTON


Wednesday, 14 Feb 2018

by rajes paul





KUALA LUMPUR: A much-talked about movie on Lee Chong Wei is coming out – but it’s not a sex video!

The national No. 1 shuttler said yesterday he was not the man in the sex video that has gone viral.

“It’s not me,” said Chong Wei.

Not amused by the video, Chong Wei has lodged a police report to clear his name yesterday.


“My movie is coming out and this is some of the ways that some people are trying to bring my name into disrepute,” said Chong Wei, who is married to Wong Mew Choo.

“I’ve lodged a police report (at the Menara KPJ Healthcare Bhd at Jalan Tun Razak). I want to clear my name and I want the police to get the culprit.”

Asked whether Mew Choo was upset, Chong Wei said: “She would have been upset if the person in the video was me. It’s not me. She is just disappointed that people are going to this extent to mar my image. She knows I’m faithful to her.”

The life of the three-time Olympic Games silver medallist will be depicted in the movie “Lee Chong Wei: Rise of the Legend” that will be hitting the cinemas next month.


“I’m used to this – it’s not the first time that people tried to undermine me. People always try to paint a negative image when you are at the top.

“I will not let it affect me,” he added.

Chong Wei is gearing up to defend his title at the All-England in Birmingham next month. He, however, was upset about two independent shuttlers who have been suspended following an investigation on match fixing.

The Badminton Association of Malaysia (BAM) said the World Badminton Federation (BWF) had notified them of the two shuttlers last December.

“Now, this is what I call tarnishing the image of the nation,” said Chong Wei.

“The BAM have taken all steps to prevent match-fixing among the shuttlers but they do not have control over independent shuttlers.

“Maybe it’s time for BAM to look into stricter ways to monitor the independent shuttlers. News like this does not put Malaysian badminton in a good light,” he added.

Currently, some of the Malaysian independent shuttlers on the World Tour are singles shuttlers Zulfadli Zulkiffli, Tan Chun Seang, Liew Daren, Chong Wei Feng, Goh Giap Chin and doubles players Lee Jian Yi-Lim Zhen Ting and Lim Khim Wah.


Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/sport/badminton/2018/02/14/what-a-cheap-shot-chong-wei-out-to-smash-culprit-who-made-sex-video-thats-gone-viral/#470wCGwjiUbEpWdq.99

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED